FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Access and Parking
How can I get to the Praxisklinik by public transport?
Access by public transport is excellent, and the city centre can be reached quickly even on foot.
The nearest stops are:
- Tram and bus stop Johannisplatz: tram lines 4, 7, 12 and 15 | Bus 690
- Tram stop Augustusplatz (about 150 m walk): tram lines 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and 16
- Leipzig main railway station (about 900 m walk): can be reached on foot or with tram lines 4, 7, 12 or 15 from Johannisplatz. Local and long-distance trains.
Timetables and journey planners
Plan your return journey to the Praxisklinik flexibly with the mobile journey planners:
www.lvb.de – timetable information and travel updates from the Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe (LVB)
www.insa.de – timetable information for the entire Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV)
www.leipzig-move.de – mobility app from the LVB for bus & rail, carsharing, bikesharing, taxis
Where can I park?
You can park your car either in our underground car park or in the limited number of spaces in the Praxisklinik's outdoor car park.
All the parking spaces are reached from Querstrasse. The address for navigation systems (satnav, GPS) is: Querstrasse 12.
The entrance to the outdoor car park is about 50 m left of the entrance to the underground car park.
Is there free parking?
No, but Praxisklinik patients and visitors park at reduced prices:
- 1 EUR/hour for the first hour
- 0.50 EUR/hour for each additional hour or part thereof
Where can I lock up my bicycle?
Bicycle parking for 120 bicycles is provided at the Praxisklinik in the following locations:
- Johannisplatz: in front of the Grassi pharmacy
- Querstrasse: in front of the Bistro, in front of Lisker Hörgeräte, next to the entryway to our courtyard (ambulance entrance), next to the entrance to the underground car park, next to the entrance to the outdoor car park
- In the courtyard of the Praxisklinik: in front of stairwell C and stairwell D
Is there a taxi stand at the Praxisklinik?
How do I validate my parking ticket?
Before leaving the practice or shop you visited in our building, ask a member of staff there to add an additional barcode to your parking ticket. Otherwise you will not be able to take advantage of the reduced price for patients and customers. After paying the parking fee at one of the payment machines, you have 15 minutes to leave the underground or outdoor car park. After that period, the barrier will not open and you will be prompted on the display to pay an additional fee.
What can I do if I lose my parking ticket?
If your ticket is lost or damaged, you will need a replacement ticket in order to leave the underground or outdoor car park.
You can get one from any of the five payment machines by using the “Ersatzkarte” function (“replacement ticket”). For a payment of 10 EUR, you receive a replacement ticket valid for the same 15-minute period as a normal ticket.
Contact and Appointments
Contacting the Praxisklinik
How can I contact a practice (e.g. to arrange an appointment)?
Where do I find information about conferences at the Praxisklinik?
Finding a Practice / Our Routing System
How do I find my way through the Praxisklinik?
How do I find a practice in the Praxisklinik?
In our practice index you can find practices and doctors quickly and easily.
What do the different colours mean?
Which specialist areas are represented at the Praxisklinik?
Where is the emergency department of the Praxisklinik?
Is the Praxisklinik accessible to disabled people?
All practices at the Praxisklinik are fully accessible. There are lifts in each stairwell. For professional patient transport, there is also a bed lift with covered access.
Are there are public lavatories in the Praxisklinik?
Yes. There are two public lavatories on the ground floor of the Praxisklinik, which can be used by inserting a 50 cent coin.
Are there lavatories for disabled people in the Praxisklinik?
Yes. Accessible lavatories for disabled people can be found:
- On the ground floor of the courtyard building
- On the ground floor at the exit to the courtyard entryway
- On the 5th floor above ground (accessible via the lifts in stairwells C and D)
The lavatories are fitted with the standard European locking system for facilities for disabled people, and can be opened with a Euro Key.