Access & Parking
How to get to the Praxisklinik
By LVB (Public Transport) or Taxi
Access by public transport is excellent, and the city centre can be reached quickly even on foot.
The nearest stops are:
- Tram and bus stop Johannisplatz: tram lines 4, 7, 12 and 15 | Bus 690
- Tram stop Augustusplatz (about 150 m walk): tram lines 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and 16
- Leipzig main railway station (about 900 m walk): can be reached on foot or with tram lines 4, 7, 12 or 15 from Johannisplatz. Local and long-distance trains.
Timetables and journey planners
Plan your return journey to the Praxisklinik flexibly with the mobile journey planners:
www.lvb.de – timetable information and travel updates from the Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe (LVB)
www.insa.de – timetable information for the entire Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV)
www.leipzig-move.de – mobility app from the LVB for bus & rail, carsharing, bikesharing, taxis
The Praxisklinik at Johannisplatz is centrally located in Leipzig, near the main railway station, and is therefore easily accessible by bicycle.
Bicycle parking for 120 bicycles is provided at the Praxisklinik in the following locations:
- Johannisplatz: in front of the Grassi pharmacy
- Querstrasse: in front of the Bistro, in front of Lisker Hörgeräte, next to the entryway to our courtyard (ambulance entrance), next to the entrance to the underground car park, next to the entrance to the outdoor car park
- In the courtyard of the Praxisklinik: in front of stairwell C and stairwell D
Important: please note the changes and information arising from the construction work!
At the Praxisklinik at Johannisplatz, we provide our visitors with a large number of parking spaces – both in the underground car park and a limited number in the Praxisklinik's outdoor car park.
All the parking spaces are reached from Querstrasse. The entrance to the outdoor car park is about 50 m left of the entrance to the underground car park.
Parking fees for the underground and outdoor car parks
The following reduced prices apply for patients and customers of the Praxisklinik at Johannisplatz:
- 1 EUR/hour for the first hour
- 0.50 EUR/hour for each additional hour or part thereof
Validating the parking ticket
Before leaving the practice or shop you visited in our building, ask a member of staff there to add an additional barcode to your parking ticket. Otherwise you will not be able to take advantage of the reduced price for patients and customers. After paying the parking fee at one of the payment machines, you have 15 minutes to leave the underground or outdoor car park. After that period, the barrier will not open and you will be prompted on the display to pay an additional fee.
Parking payment machines
You can find our payment machines in the following locations:
- On the ground floor of the main building:
- Next to the Bistro
- In the lobby, at the central entrance (near stairwell C)
- At the exit to the courtyard entryway (near stairwell D)
- On the lower ground floor of the courtyard building (the Augenzentrum)
- In the outdoor car park
If your ticket is lost or damaged, you can only leave the underground or outdoor car park if you first obtain a replacement ticket from a payment machine in exchange for a fee of 10 EUR. The 15 minute time limit mentioned above applies to this ticket too.